Best Queen Mattress Under 500 dollar in 2019
Last Updated on
If you’re interested in the best queen mattress under 500 dollar, here’s our review of the top few mattresses.
There are a lot of manufacturers claiming to offer the mattress under 500, but how often has it happened that the mattress, upon delivery, was anything but? If you’re tired of using inferior mattresses, you may want to check out the following as they’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers. While there are a lot of good mattresses available today, these are the cream of the crop and designed to ease back pain as well.
The Table of Contents
- 1 Our Recommended Best Queen Mattress Under 500 dollar
- 2 Conclusion
Our Recommended Best Queen Mattress Under 500 dollar
Our researcher selected top products and write the review on them which can help you. Please check them below and post your comment or query at the bottom of this page, if you have any. We will try to reply to you as early as possible.
- Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen-15%Linenspa 10 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress - Medium Feel - Queen-10%LUCID 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Triple-Layer - Ventilated Gel Foam - CertiPUR-US Certified - 10-Year Warranty - QueenDynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, QueenSleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, Bed in a Box Soft Cover, Made in the USA, 10-Year Warranty, Queen, White
The above product information is showing from Amazon through Amazon API and updated today.
Triple-Layer – 4 Pound Density Ventilated Gel Foam – CertiPUR-US Certified – 25-Year Warranty – Queen
One of the best queen mattress under 500 dollar, the Lucid 12 inch provides comfort at a price you can afford. As this gel memory foam mattress review will show, this mattress has three foam layers that improve sleep. The uppermost layer has breathable and soft cover constructed from a unique fabric infused with silver. The mattress’ top layer is comprised of 2 inch gel memory foam. In addition, 4 lb. memory foam is mixed with cooling gel, producing a surface that conforms to your body and is more breathable and cooler than regular memory foam.
Under the top layer of this 12-inch memory foam mattress is another 2-inch open layer of open cell memory foam. This part of the layer is soft and together with the upper memory foam, provides for a comfortable sleeping experience. The fact that it uses gel beads really helps when it comes to keeping the temperature at the right level.
And it’s really nice that pillows are included: unlike the other freebies you get with other mattresses, these are really comfortable and let you sleep. Overall the mattress has a cushy feel and it bounces quickly when you move, something you don’t always get with other mattresses, that leave “holes” on the bed.
• Multiple layers provide extra comfort
• Well ventilated
• CertiPUR-US Certified
• Has a long warranty
• It might take a few days for the mattress corners to fully expand
• Some might find the mattress too firm
• Q: Will this queen size memory foam mattress be good for my back?
• A: Yes, the mattress has the right amount of firmness so your back doesn’t sink in.
• Q: Do I need to purchase special sheets for this?
• A: No, it isn’t necessary.
• Q: What is the body heat retention level of the Lucid 12 Inch?
• A: The mattress is cooler compared to others, but it isn’t cold at all.
No discussion of the best queen mattress under 500 dollars is going to be complete without mentioning this particular 12-inch memory foam mattress. The Cool Breeze comes with a specially designed Cool Airflow Foam and for support, a high-density foam base.
As this gel memory foam mattress review can attest to, this is fully CertiPUR-US® certified and comes with a zipper cover that’s washable, fire barrier and a white cover.
• Has a long limited warranty
• Doesn’t have a chemical smell when first opened
• Cooling technology keeps the mattress from getting too hot
• Has received numerous positive reviews
• The mattress is built for long term use
• Some might find the mattress too resistant
• Those with very sensitive skin may require a cooler mattress
• Q: How firm is this mattress?
• A: The mattress is firm but not hard, and it conforms to your body nicely.
• Q: How is this different from spring coiled mattresses?
• A: This doesn’t have the “push back” sensation you get with those mattresses.
• Q: I am a side sleeper. Will I have difficulty shifting?
• A: No, the mattress is ideal for side sleepers. Please check this post for the best mattress for side sleepers.
When the topic is the best queen mattress under 500 dollar, Sleep Innovations’ 12 Inch is always part of the conversation and why not, considering its features. The mattress is made up of a 9.5-inch base memory foam and a 2.5-inch SureTemp Memory Foam on top. According to the best memory foam mattress reviews online, this is very effective in terms of cushioning and supporting your body. What this queen size memory foam mattress does is spread your weight and take away the pressure on your body’s pressure points.
This 12-inch memory foam mattress also makes full use of the SureTemp technology so it is comfortable and enhances air circulation. Together they keep your body’s temperature uniform, and the addition of the cover complements the mattress. Another thing worth mentioning is despite the support provided for your body, the material doesn’t generate heat, allowing you to sleep comfortably.
• The mattress doesn’t sag even with continuous use
• You don’t sink into the mattress, but doesn’t feel hard
• The mattress has a slight smell when opened for the first time, but it disappears rapidly
• Maybe a bit too hard for some
• Q: is the mattress cover washable?
• A: Yes, the cover is washable.
• Q: Is this mattress good for my back?
• A: The 12 Inch has been designed to provide support for the spine.
• Q: I am prone to allergies. Can I use this?
• A: Yes, the memory foam is an allergen and dust mite resistant.
So which of the top 5 best queen mattress under 500 dollars should you get? The answer is it depends on your needs, as each one of these has its own features and benefits. But the truth is whichever you choose you’re assured of getting a good night’s sleep and waking up refreshed.