How To Cover Box Spring And Metal Frame?
Covers are so much useful for your box spring and metal frame. Covers protect them from the dust, scratch, or others shake. So, it is ideal to use covers with them. By using various ways, you can cover your box spring and metal frame.
In our article, we will explain how you can cover a box spring and metal frame easily in a quick time. Let’s start:
Make a Cover for the Box Spring and Metal Frame in Simple Steps
Box spring and the metal frame is used in almost every home with beds. Especially a low profile box spring and metal frame are the most popular combination. They added some extra height with the bed and positioned it a little bit higher from the ground. Cover of box spring and metal frame adds another layer of style to your bed as a whole. Below we discuss how you can put your box spring and metal frame into a cover:
Firstly, manage three yards of fabric. You can choose any of the fabrics. No problem with that.
Secondly, cut the fabric into three strips. This will help you to create long strips. Two strips will run the length of the bed. You required to wrapping around the back while the third was cut to the width of the bed to run along with the front panel.
Thirdly, sew fabric and wrap around box spring and metal frame. Now time to sew these all three together to create a long fabric band. Then put the long fabric band in place around the bed. This step helps you to hold the mattress.
Fourthly, wrap, and sew each corner. In these steps, you required to sew each corner in place so that the box spring and metal frame band wrap securely in place.
Finally, attach hidden elastic to keep cover fitted. The elastic allows you to remove the box spring and metal frame cover easily when it is necessary. Elastic also fit them securely.
Your cover is ready to use. Now you put your box spring or metal frame easily into the cover.
4 Other Easy Ways to Cover a Box Spring and Metal Frame
Box spring and metal frames are suitable for every bedroom because it provides you so many benefits. We will discuss it later. Now we share four ways to cover your box spring and metal frame:
- You can bring an accurate size of the bed skirt to cover your box spring and metal frame. For doing this, you require to remove the mattress from the top of the box spring and metal frame. After that adjust the box spring and metal frame with the skirts to cover it.
- Wrap the box spring and metal frame in fabric or anything old neckties to ribbon then cut strips of your chosen materials. Starting from one end of the metal and continue it until you reach the other end of the metal. You need to blind them tightly. This process also helps you to cover your box spring and metal frame.
- You also can cover your box spring and metal frame by a quilt, comforter, or blanket. You require a larger size of the quilt, comforter, and blanket rather than the size of your box spring and metal frame. You can easily cover your box spring and metal frame by using them.
- You can also cover your box spring and metal frame with a color that goes well with the room décor. For doing this you require to still the pool noodle along with the box spring and metal frame. Continue with as many noodles as necessary to complete this full covering process.
Benefits of Cover a Box Spring or Metal Frame
Box spring and metal frame covers are so beneficial for the users. Below we mention some of the benefits of box spring and metal frame cover:
- You don’t need to spend much time on the maintenance of your box spring and metal frame if you use the cover.
- Covers protect your box spring and metal frame from stains, spills, and accidents.
- Covers also seal out the bed bugs and dust miles.
- Covers help to prevent mold and mildew.
- Covers resist the inlets of dander, pollen, and other allergens in your box spring and metal frame.
- Covers increase the durability of your box spring and metal frame.
Today’s article, we share some tips that help you to cover a box spring and metal frame. Undoubtedly, using a cover with your box spring and the metal frame is a beneficial decision. We hope our article will help you to cover your box spring and metal frame.
Hi, everybody! I’m Hasibur Rahman, the owner, and author of MattressesGuide.com.
I love to work with furniture products as it was my family business and I learn that since my childhood. As mattresses and beds are a part of the furniture industry, I also start learning about them and start writing on reviews and other topics. I share my reviews and articles on this website. I hope you are enjoying reading them.
Please let me know your feedback and share me if you need anything else.