Standard Mattress Sizes in US
Every mattress has a name based on the size. You need to know the right size before purchasing the mattress. Choosing the right size is not easy. There are lots of factors that need to consider before choosing the right size mattress. In this article, we will discuss the Standard mattress sizes in US and how to choose the right size mattress based on your needs.
List of Standard Mattress Sizes in US:
- Crib: 27” X 52” or 68.5cm X 132cm – Good for crib or toddler.
- Twin: 38” x 75” or 96.5 X 190.5cm (Want cheap twin mattress? Check this article.)
- Twin XL: 38” x 80” or 96.5 X 203cm
- Full: 53” x 75” or 134.5 X 190.5cm
- Queen: 60” x 80” or 152.5 X 203cm
- King: 76” x 80” or 193 X 203cm
- California King: 72” x 84” or 183 X 213cm
Hi, everybody! I’m Hasibur Rahman, the owner, and author of MattressesGuide.com.
I love to work with furniture products as it was my family business and I learn that since my childhood. As mattresses and beds are a part of the furniture industry, I also start learning about them and start writing on reviews and other topics. I share my reviews and articles on this website. I hope you are enjoying reading them.
Please let me know your feedback and share me if you need anything else.