If you’re interested in the best queen mattress under 500, here’s our review of the top 5 mattress.
Best Queen Mattress Under 500
There are a lot of manufacturers claiming to offer the best queen mattress under 500, but how often has it happened that the mattress, upon delivery, was anything but? If you’re tired of using inferior mattresses, you may want to check out the following as they’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers. While there are a lot of good mattresses available today, these are the cream of the crop and designed to ease back pain as well.
Our Recommended 5 Best Queen Mattress Under 500
Reviews of 5 Best Queen Mattress Under 500 by Our Author
Our researcher selected top 5 products and write the review on them which can help you. Please check them below and post your comment or query in the bottom of this page, if you have any. We will try to reply you as early as possible.
LUCID 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Triple-Layer – 4 Pound Density Ventilated Gel Foam – CertiPUR-US Certified – 25-Year Warranty – Queen
One of the best queen mattress under 500, the Lucid 12 inch provides comfort at a price you can afford. As this gel memory foam mattress review will show, this mattress has three foam layers that improve sleep. The uppermost layer has breathable and soft cover constructed from a unique fabric infused with silver. The mattress’ top layer is comprised of 2 inch gel memory foam. In addition, 4 lb. memory foam is mixed with cooling gel, producing a surface that conforms to your body and is more breathable and cooler than regular memory foam.
Under the top layer of this 12 inch memory foam mattress is another 2 inch open layer of open cell memory foam. This part of the layer is soft and together with the upper memory foam, provides for a comfortable sleeping experience. The fact that it uses gel beads really helps when it comes to keeping the temperature at the right level.
And it’s really nice that pillows are included: unlike the other freebies you get with other mattresses, these are really comfortable and let you sleep. Overall the mattress has a cushy feel and it bounces quickly when you move, something you don’t always get with other mattresses, that leave “holes” on the bed.
• Multiple layers provide extra comfort
• Well ventilated
• CertiPUR-US Certified
• Has a 25 year warranty
• It might take a few days for the mattress corners to fully expand
• Some might find the mattress too firm
• Q: Will this queen size memory foam mattress be good for my back?
• A: Yes, the mattress has the right amount of firmness so your back doesn’t sink in.
• Q: Do I need to purchase special sheets for this?
• A: No, it isn’t necessary.
• Q: What is the body heat retention level of the Lucid 12 Inch?
• A: The mattress is cooler compared to others, but it isn’t cold at all.
DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
No discussion of the best queen mattress under 500 is going to be complete without mentioning this particular 12 inch memory foam mattress. The Cool Breeze comes with a specially designed Cool Airflow Foam and for support, a high density foam base.
As this gel memory foam mattress review can attest to, this is fully CertiPUR-US® certified and comes with a zipper cover that’s washable, fire barrier and a white cover. What’s more you’ll get 2 gel pillows free when you order, and that’s a $100 value, making this a good queen size memory foam mattress.
• Has a 30 year limited warranty
• Doesn’t have a chemical smell when first opened
• Cooling technology keeps the mattress from getting too hot
• Has received numerous positive reviews
• The mattress is built for long term use
• Some might find the mattress too resistant
• Those with very sensitive skin may require a cooler mattress
• Q: How firm is this mattress?
• A: The mattress is firm but not hard, and it conforms to your body nicely.
• Q: How is this different from spring coiled mattresses?
• A: This doesn’t have the “push back” sensation you get with those mattresses.
• Q: I am a side sleeper. Will I have difficulty shifting?
• A: No, the mattress is ideal for side sleepers.
Sleep Innovations 10-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress
Sleep Innovations 10-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress with 20-Year Warranty, with 2-Bonus Memory Foam Pillows, Queen Size
This is one of the best queen mattress under 500 today thanks to its dual layers: the 7 inch bottom that functions as support, and the 3 inch uppermost SureTemp Memory Foam layer that adds a great deal of breathability into it.
As the best memory foam mattress reviews indicate, this combination provides your body with the support necessary to get a good night’s sleep. In addition, this queen size memory foam mattress uses open cell memory foam that allows for better airflow when you sleep. If you’re tired of those beds that have you climbing out of a hole every morning, check this out.
• Comfortable and breathable
• This 12 inch memory foam mattress offers sufficient cradling to keep your spine aligned
• Specially designed so the effect of your partner’s movement is minimized
• Made with multiple layers
• Molds to your body’s shape
• The mattress shape and feel may take some getting used to
• The mattress has a smell when unpacked, but it goes away quickly
• Q: Is this mattress good for back sleepers?
• A: Yes, it is.
• Q: Is a box spring or frame required?
• A: You’ll need a box spring or frame because as solid as the mattress is, a good firm base is necessary.
• Q: How long is the warranty?
• A: The warranty is good for five years.
Brentwood Home 11-Inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress
Brentwood Home 11-Inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress, Made in USA, CertiPUR-US, 25 Year Warranty, Natural Wool Sleep Surface and Bamboo Cover, Queen
This is also one of the best queen mattress under 500 owing to its unique design. Huge numbers of gel particles are set into the HD Memory Foam Layer, and as the best memory foam mattress reviews can attest to, this is one of the reasons why it is more comfortable and cooler than the typical queen size memory foam mattress.
This 11 inch memory foam mattress also uses open cell technology so air flows more freely, ensuring the material is soft and comfortable. As this gel memory foam mattress review can point out, this strategy definitely works. Lastly, the cover is comprised of natural materials so it’s just as comfy, and the mattress conforms to your body’s contours as well.
Sleep Innovations has been in the industry for a long time and established a solid reputation, and this is no exception. Not only does the mattress make you comfortable, but it also has therapeutic effects so if you have back pains this will definitely help. Even if it’s hot, the surface foam will keep you cool and sleeping soundly.
• The mattress is firm but not hard
• It is compatible with all types of platform beds, spring boxes and frames
• Regular sheets can be used
• There is no chemical or paint odor
• Doesn’t cause any discomfort regardless of your sleeping position
• The mattress is thicker than usual and could take getting used to
• Doesn’t have any spring back feel that some people may like
Q: What are the foam densities?
A: The comfort layer is 4 lbs, the Cool Airflow Layer is 2 lbs. and the support base is 2 lbs.
Q: Is the 120 day trial offer still good?
A: Contact the seller for details if it is still applicable.
Q: Is the mattress durable?
A: Yes, reviews for the product have been very positive.
Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Queen
When the topic is the best queen mattress under 500, Sleep Innovations’ 12 Inch is always part of the conversation and why not, considering its features. The mattress is made up of a 9.5-inch base memory foam and a 2.5-inch SureTemp Memory Foam on top. According to the best memory foam mattress reviews online, this is very effective in terms of cushioning and supporting your body. What this queen size memory foam mattress does is spread your weight and take away the pressure on your body’s pressure points.
This 12 inch memory foam mattress also makes full use of the SureTemp technology so it is comfortable and enhances air circulation. Together they keep your body’s temperature uniform, and the addition of the cover complements the mattress. Another thing worth mentioning is despite the support provided for your body, the material doesn’t generate heat, allowing you to sleep comfortably.
• The mattress doesn’t sag even with continuous use
• You don’t sink into the mattress, but doesn’t feel hard
• The mattress has a slight smell when opened for the first time, but it disappears rapidly
• May be a bit too hard for some
• Q: is the mattress cover washable?
• A: Yes, the cover is washable.
• Q: Is this mattress good for my back?
• A: The 12 Inch has been designed to provide support for the spine.
• Q: I am prone to allergies. Can I use this?
• A: Yes, the memory foam is allergen and dust mite resistant.
So which of the top 5 best queen mattress under 500 should you get? The answer is it depends on your needs, as each one of these has its own features and benefits. But the truth is whichever you choose you’re assured of getting a good night’s sleep and waking up refreshed.